COLORADO Weddings: Email, text or call for available 2019 dates. (No 2018 dates left; I’m sorry!)
UTAH Weddings: Call or email for open dates!!
Weddings in the Wasatch mountains of N.E. Utah, in CACHE VALLEY
First, Pick your Comfort Zone:
–Lightly Religious... Light mention of God and a blessing (not prayer) at end of ceremony.
–Religious… Emphasis on God’s Divine Plan for Husband and Wife, faith, scriptures, blessing of the rings, and prayers in the ceremony. (Non-denominational)
–Non-Religious but Traditional…No mention of the above, but still the requested traditional “We are gathered….” and “Do you take this woman…” and “I give you this ring”. All the basics are in this version.
–Earthly-Spiritual… Based on the belief that a force guides your life; i.e. The Golden Rule, Buddhism, Karma, Fate, Energy, etc.
Sometimes an Apache Indian Blessing is used to close this contemporary Earthly-Spiritual ceremony.
Second, Pick your Ceremony Type:
- Elopements…..only the two of you (or a small group). Simple. Easy. Stress-less. No aisle. No escort for bride. No music. No bridesmaids or groomsmen or flowers girls or ring bearers. We all walk as a group to site, and just “Gather “Round and DO This!” Max 8 guests.
- “Grande” Elopements…..Bride enters down aisle, likely on the arm of an escort. Includes formal “hand-off” of bride to groom at front, and cues to musicians or iPod operator as well. Still NO formal seating of parents, and still NO bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls ring bearers, or anyone “Standing Up” for you. Up to 50 guests who simply watch is fine.
- Full, Formal Weddings…..in any indoor or outdoor venue. Think music with cues provided to musicians, processional down aisle with bride on escorts arm, bridesmaids, groomsmen, formal “Hand-off” of bride from escort to groom, escorting and seating of parents, flowers, etc. and a formal, cued recessional, as well!
- Non-Traditional Ceremonies…..we’ll create one just for you and your beloved! On bicycles? With your dogs? On snowshoes? Vows with the kids? We can do it!
- Vow Renewals…..what a wonderful way to celebrate a special anniversary of your original wedding date! You’ll receive a beautiful, gold-foiled embossed Vow Renewal Certificate with your names, the number of years, and places for signatures. Ready for framing, it’s a lovely reminder of your special day.
- Commitment Ceremonies/Civil Unions/Same Sex Weddings….we welcome all loving couples!
Third, think of the Location possibilities:
–Which location do you envision? Outdoors? Sunset? Luxury vacation rental home overlooking the snowy peaks? Wild-flower meadow? Lake-side? Waterfalls? Mountain-top? Hidden Footbridge in the woods over a rushing creek? Private log cabin? Your own home? Ski lodge? We can marry you anywhere! We can provide a Wedding Ceremony Locations Guide with pictures and descriptions, including whether it’s kid-friendly or grandma-accessible, if you need help!
–Would you like to customize your ceremony? We’ll create symbolic blending ceremonies using roses or blended wine or swirling colored sand. We can even offer an Eco-friendly tree-planting ceremony that symbolizes shelter, shade and roots in your marriage.
How about incorporating the Spiritual Ceremony of the Four Directions to represent the permanence of the earthly virtues (air, wind, water, fire) and how they relate to your marriage? Would you like to create a Wooden Memory Box of Annual Love Letters + Wine that will capture and hold the memories of your entire marriage? Ever wondered where “Tying The Knot?” came from? Our ancient Celtic Hand-Fasting ceremony will explain it and you’ll have the knotted ribbon to keep as a piece of art for your home. We have tons of ideas to suggest to customize your wedding ceremony and make it reflect YOU!
Have you seen the new, beautiful Unity Cross as a reflection of your religious faith and symbol of commitment? Bride and Groom join two parts of a cross together creating a permanent piece of art for their home! YES, we can can do that!
Do you want to be super-creative and create your own art to symbolize your marriage? Ask us about the new UNITY CANVAS that everyone is talking about, which represents the blending of your lives!
–Is this a second marriage with vows to the combined children/new family? We have special vows to the kids and even ideas to incorporate infants into your ceremony! Tip: The Unity Canvas also works great with 2 OR MORE colors of paint; Kids love it!!
It’s ALL possible……and your wedding ceremony can be custom-created by us just for YOU!
ELOPEMENT ceremonies begin at $325* ( only for pre-scripted “We-Three” Elopements, meaning both of you and me as your officiant). Up to 8 guests who simply stand as guests and watch your ceremony are fine. In this type of ceremony, the bride does NOT have an escort. There are no bridesmaids, groomsmen, entry music, or formal aisle processional in an elopement. This is simply “Let’s all go to the site, and Let’s Gather ‘Round and Do This!” –*Customization/Personalization may be added, if you choose, at a slightly higher fee. (Summit County only; other locations will involve an additional travel fee.)
“GRANDE” ELOPEMENTS begin at $375* …..Bride enters down aisle, likely on the arm of an escort. Includes formal “hand-off” of bride to groom at front, and cues to musicians or iPod operator as well. Still NO formal seating of parents, and still NO bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls or ring bearers. No recessional, as all guests will simply cluster to congratulate bride and groom after they are “Pronounced”! Maximum =50 guests who simply watch, either seated or standing. –*Customization/Personalization may be added, if you choose, at a slightly higher fee. (Summit County only; other locations will involve an additional travel fee.)
FULL, FORMAL WEDDINGS begin at $425*…..in any indoor or outdoor venue. Think music with cues provided to musicians, processional down aisle with bride on escorts arm, multiple bridesmaids and groomsmen, formal “Hand-off” of bride from escort to groom, escorting and seating of parents, flowers, etc. and a formal, cued recessional, as well! Unlimited guests. *Fees may be higher depending on how large, detailed, complicated, personalized and customized your ceremony will be. (Summit County only; other locations will involve an additional travel fee.)
* Exact fees for ANY wedding are determined by Quote form via email. Ask for yours today!
Information on how to get your marriage license, as well as the actual filing of the license after the wedding is always included. In many cases, we can arrange for you to travel back home with your filed marriage certificate in your hand! That means NO WAIT to begin the name-changing process! (And yes, of course, we will guide you on that, too)
- Ceremonies outside Summit County will involve a travel fee.
- Rehearsals are available for an additional fee.
Contact us today to get started on your dream wedding! Please call 970-389-5795 or email Julie@rockymountaindreamweddings.com for more specific information and fee structures. Emails and phone calls will be returned generally within 12 hours, because we are genuinely looking forward to talking to you!